Meteor65, a leading 1S whoop WINTER TIME drone. This 22.83g lightweight whoop drone comes with a completely new look with a special micro canopy. Equipped with the BT2.0 connector, the lightest F4 1S 5A FC (2022), new 0802SE 19500KV motors, and C03 FPV camera. With the combination of those electronics and parts, it reaches the best balance between performance, weight, durability, and premium build design.
N.B. As this kit contains included lipo, Lipo shipping apply, for more in visit delivery information.
- Meteor65 is the first generation whoop drone powered by a brand-new BT2.0 1S battery. The BT2.0 connector effectively decreases internal connector resistance for a much better discharge performance compared with the initial PH2.0 connector.
- By using the latest 0802SE 19500KV motors and 31mm 3-blade props, this kit provides you with a completely different experience of a powerful indoor flight.
- Built-in 1.52g ultralight weight and upgraded C03 FPV camera. This new camera has optimal performance for indoor whoop drones.
- Adopt with injection molding technique, this canopy is 1.60g ultralight weight and is more durable, anti-ruin, and heat-resistant, providing good protection for the whoop drone.
- Reserve two UART ports on F4 1S 5A FC (SPI Frsky) board. The Frsky version also can be used as the PNP version. Therefore, pilots can connect the external receiver to it.
- The various colors of the spare parts including the 65mm frame, micro canopy, and propellers offer pilots more choices. Using them with BETAFPV waterslide decals, pilots can easily DIY and build their unique whoop drones.
Please kindly note: D16 (FCC&LBT) protocol currently does not support the Frsky with ACCST 2.0 firmware or higher, and it can only bind with ACCST 1.X firmware
Flight Controller & ESC
The latest F4 1S 5A flight controllers are applied to all BNF versions of Meteor65.The Frsky version reserves two UART ports for the available external receiver so it can be used as PNP and can be switched to Futaba SFHSS protocol through Betaflight configurator. The ESC on the new board powered by BB51 hardware in place of BB21 comes with Bluejay 96k ESC firmware, allowing 0802SE 19500KV motors to give full play to the efficiency of power. We update the gyro to BOSH BMI270 for better performance and stability since the new F4 1S 5A FC.
C03 FPV Micro Camera is 1.45g ultralight weight and a great camera for indoor micro FPV quadcopters. It features a 1200TVL definition with 1/3" CMOS sensor, 2.1mm lens for 160° FOV, and excellent latency, which boasts high-quality, clear and sharper images through your goggles.
Weight: 22.83g (without battery)
FC&ESC: F4 1S 5A FC (SPI Frsky)
Frame: Meteor65 65mm 1S Brushless Frame
Motors: 0802SE Brushless Motor
Props: 31mm 3-blade props (1.0mm Shaft)
Tilt: 30° (default)/20° (optional)
Camera: C03 FPV Camera
VTX: M03 25-350mW VTX
Canopy: Canopy for Micro Camera 2022 version
Battery: BT2.0 300mah 1S Battery
Flight time: 4 mins
AIO CAMERA VTX
M01 AIO Camera VTX- The unit is ultra-lightweight only 3g, perfect for Meteor65. It comes with a super Mini 5.8GHz FPV Transmitter + 600TVL FPV Camera + RG178 Antenna, features 6 bands and 48 channels on the 5.8GHz band with Raceband.
Required (not included):
1x Meteor65 Brushless Whoop Quadcopter (2022)
2x 300mAh 1S 30C Battery with BT2.0 connector
1x BT2.0 Battery Charger and Voltage Tester
1x TypeC USB cable
1x Customized Carry Case
1x Spare 31mm 3-blade props (1.0mm Shaft)
3x Decorative Parts
1x 20° Lens Camera Mount for C03 Camera
1x 30° Lens Camera Mount for C02 Camera
BetaFPV Meteor65 Brushless Whoop (2022) - Frsky LBT/ S-FHSS
- Ražotājs: BetaFPV
- Produkta kods: Meteor65 - Frsky LBT
- Pieejamība: Izpārdots
- bez PVN: 111.49€
Tags: bnf, tiny whoop, futaba, frsky, drons