LiteRadio 3 Radio Transmitter is the newest remote control in the LiteRadio series. This transmitter features an ergonomically designed handle and has superb performance in its working time, newly updated gimbal, and multi-protocol support (Frsky version). Besides, this version supports BETAFPV Configurator which is a utility designed to simply update, configure, and tune the radio controller.
LiteRadio 3 is a remote control radio transmitter designed primarily for RC models, including multirotor, airplanes. It gives you more than you ever thought possible from an entry-level 8-channel radio.
- 8 channels in total.
- USB Joystick support for most practice simulators.
- Nano module bay for external TX module.
- Newly designed joystick gimbal for longer usage life.
- Support BETAFPV Configurator for updating, configuring, and tuning.
- Provide ExpressLRS 2.4G protocol version and Frsky protocol version for option.
- Built-in 2000mAh battery and USB charge supported.
- LiteRadio 3 upgrades with BETAFPV self-developed Customized LiteRadio System. Pilots can directly operate the Joystick Calibration and Firmware Update on the radio transmitter, which is more convenient for the beginner racer to operate.
- Equipped with a built-in 2000 mAh 1S battery, LiteRadio 3 can work up to 15 hours without an external module, bringing an excellent endurance performance.
- Comes with a built-in charging module, LiteRadio 3 supports USB charging which is more convenient to use. Meanwhile, it designs a Low-Power warning to indicate a low battery. It indicates a low battery and needs to be re-charged if the blue light flashes slowly and the buzzer beeps continuously.
- Newly designed with a nano bay, it supports the external TX module. Highly recommend BETAFPV ELRS Nano Module, which is compatible with the LiteRadio 3 radio transmitter and makes CRSF protocol available.
- Adopted the rubber coat, LiteRadio 3 is ergonomic and has the shape of a gaming controller. It's comfortable to hold, and the anti-slip texture on the handles allows for a solid grip.
- It is the safest and quickest method to get started by using a model practice simulator for starters. LiteRadio 3 radio transmitter supports most of the simulators on market with comprehensive configuration.
N.B. As this kit contains included lipo, Lipo shipping apply, for more in visit delivery information.
Frequency Range: 2.4G
2.4G System: CC2500/SX1280
Support Protocol: Futaba S-FHSS/Frsky FCC D16/Frsky LBT D16/Frsky D8
Power: ELRS version 25mW/50mW/100mW, Frsky version 100mW
Adapted Drone Type: Multirotor, Airplane
Support USB Charging / Firmware Update
Support BETAFPV Configurator / Most Practice Simulator
LED Light: Green-Power On / Red-Warning if the voltage is lower than 3.5V / Blue-Normal
Battery: Built-in 2000mAh 1S Battery
Charging Connector: USB 3.0 Type-C
1x LiteRadio 3 Radio Transmitter
1x User Manual
1x USB Type-C Cable
BetaFPV LiteRadio 3 Pults Frsky - Mode 2
- Ražotājs: BetaFPV
- Produkta kods: Mode 2 frsky
- Pieejamība: Noliktavā
- bez PVN: 60.25€