Cetus Lite FPV Kit is an excellent choice for new FPV beginners to start flying, and also a safe miniature toy for children to play with. The Cetus Lite has an auxiliary altitude hold function that helps users to control and fly easily. It features a durable frame with a protective guard for extremely safe flight and the kit comes with everything to fly including a radio transmitter, FPV goggles, and spare batteries. The Cetus Lite FPV Kit is a great purchase for customers who want an economical and affordable RTF FPV kit.
N.B. As this kit contains included lipo, Lipo shipping apply, for more in visit delivery information.
- The auxiliary altitude hold function helps everyone to fly easily, lowering the difficulties of operating an FPV quadcopter.
- Made of PA12 material, the frame is very durable and has excellent impact resistance in drop & impact. The protective guard design ensures safe flying both indoors and outdoors.
- With high efficient BT2.0 300mAh 1S battery, the flight time is about 4-5 minutes. Easy to replace the battery, and getting more batteries for longer flight time is recommended.
- The Cetus Lite has a low-voltage prompt function. It will flash RED LED slowly when the battery voltage is low, reminding users to replace the battery in time and protecting the battery from overusing.
- The automatic calibration performed by the quadcopter makes it very convenient and easy to start flying. It ensures the stability of every flight. All you need to do is to place it flat and power it on to activate the calibration mode (connect the battery).
Altitude Hold Function
Altitude hold keeps the drone hovering at a certain height, combining with the LiteRadio 1 that has two centering gimbals, new beginners can easily control the height of the quadcopter. The Cetus Lite has a built-in accurate barometer, ensuring stable hover that allows you to fly quadcopter smoothly.
Effective Protection Frame Design
Safety is important, especially for children. The Cetus Lite features a propeller guard design, protecting from users getting hurt. The frame is made of PA12, a high-quality and durable material, allowing it to stay strong and detached even during flight crashes. Users can fly it confidently and has no concern about crashing. This reliable design ensures safe indoor and outdoor flying.
Emergency Auto Locking
Integrated with a 6-axis IMU (Inertial Measurement Unit) sensor, which enables the quadcopter to ensure flight safeness. The Cetus Lite quadcopter will automatically disarm the motors when a collision is detected. This function guarantees pilots' and property safeness.
Small and Convenient Portability
The Cetus Lite is small size with ultralight weight. Users can put it in their pocket or bag conveniently. This little quadcopter does not need much space to place. With its small size, the quadcopter can easily perform outdoor flights and at the same time fly agilely through tight indoor spaces.
Compact and Dedicated Design
LiteRadio 1 radio transmitter has a perfect size for children to hold. It is consist of two self-centering gimbals, which make the flight easier and smoother.
Speed Under Pilot's Control
New to quadcopter? It is easy for beginners to understand the speed of the Cetus quadcopter. The Cetus Lite has slow and fast speed modes, which can be altered on the radio transmitter. Users can gradually improve their flying skills and make progress day by day.
FPV Simulator Supported
First time flying a quadcopter? You can learn and practice flying a quadcopter through an FPV simulator before real flying. LiteRadio 1 supports playing FPV simulators like DRL/DCL/Uncrashed/Liftoff. LiteRadio 1 is capable of practicing and charging at the same time. Check out the Liftoff flying demonstration here
Height Positioning: Barometer
Accuracy of Auto-hover: vertical ±0.3m (under no wind environment)
Receiver Protocol: Frsky D8
Flight Controller: Cetus FC V3.0
Camera Tilt Degree: 25°
Camera: Cetus Lite Camera
Goggles: VR02 FPV Goggles
Transmitter: LiteRadio 1 Radio Transmitter
Motor: 716-19000KV Brushed motor
Propeller: 31mm 4-blade 0.8mm shaft hole
Takeoff Weight: 36g (Cetus Lite FPV with battery),
Power System: 1S
Battery: BT2.0 300mAh 1S Battery (external)
Flight Time: 4-5 mins
Flight Distance: 80m (in a wide & interference-free environment)
1x Cetus Lite FPV Brushed Whoop Quadcopter
1x LiteRadio 1 Transmitter (CC2500 Version)
1x BETAFPV VR02 FPV Goggles
2x BT2.0 300mAh 1S Lipo Battery
1x BT2.0 Battery Charger and Voltage Tester
1x USB Charging Cable (Type-C)
1x Type-C Adapter (Adapter board and 4-pin connector cable)
1x Prop Removal Tool
4x 31mm 4-Blade Prop (Spare parts)
1x 716 CW Motor
1x 716 CCW Motor
1x Goggles Headband